Need to update your leasing or financing company’s details? You can make this quick update through your Sonnet account.
Heads up! It’s important that your leasing or financing company’s name and address are correct on your policy. Take the time to make sure you have the right details.
- Log in to your account and select your auto policy.
- Click Edit policy.
- Select Update vehicles, drivers and coverage and the date you want the change to take effect.
- Click the vehicle you’d like to update.
- To add a leasing company, select Leased. Enter in your leasing company’s name and address. Click Submit.
To add a financing company, select Owned, followed by Yes for Financing. Enter in your financing company’s name and address. Click Submit.
If you need to update your leasing or financing company’s name or address, click Edit under their details. Make any necessary changes, then click Submit.
- Continue through to Your coverage details. Click Update policy to make the change.
Your policy documents will update to reflect the new information. If your leasing or financing company needs proof of insurance, you’ll be able to download this right from your account. It’s up to you to provide them with this documentation. Proof of insurance won’t be mailed out when your leasing or financing company is added to your policy. (On the other hand, we will notify them if they are removed from the policy, or if certain coverage changes are made.)
If you just have a quote right now, we’ll ask for your leasing or financing company’s information during purchasing. Check out