Log in to your Sonnet account
If you signed up for your pet insurance policy online, your method of communication will be automatically set to email. This means all communication will be sent to the email you used to set up your Sonnet Pet Insurance account (also known as your Customer Portal). If you haven’t created your Customer Portal yet,
After setting up your account, you’ll have 24/7 access to your Customer Portal. Here, you can view, download and print out your policy documents, as well as claims forms and claims documents.
If you prefer receiving documents by regular mail, you can change your method of communication after buying the policy. You can make this change via your
It’s easy! Here’s everything you need to know about your Sonnet Pet Insurance account – also known as your Customer Portal.
Why should I set up my Sonnet Pet Insurance Customer Portal?
Because our Customer Portal gives you 24/7 access to your Sonnet Pet Insurance account, where you can:
- Update your contact and payment information
- Download personalized claim forms
- Submit a claim online
- Review all policy and claims documents
- Add pets
- Upload a picture of your pet
How do I log in to my Customer Portal if I already have an account?
Click on this link to access the Sonnet Pet Insurance Customer Portal.
- On the left-hand side, enter your email and the password you created when you registered. Forgot your password?
- Click on “Forgot your password?” and we’ll help you set up a new one.
- That’s it – you’re done!
How do I register for my Customer Portal if I’m a new customer and don’t have an account yet?
- After buying the policy, you’ll receive an email notification letting you know that your Welcome Letter and Binder of Coverage are now available in your Sonnet Pet Insurance Customer Portal.
- In the email, you’ll be asked to register for the Customer Portal. The email will provide you with the link to register. It’ll also ask you to enter the email address on file and your customer number (don’t worry – this number is included in the email!).
- After registering, we’ll send you another email asking you to create your Sonnet Pet Insurance password.
- That’s it – you’re done! Now you can go directly to the Sonnet Pet Insurance login page to
log in using your new password.
Tip: if you can’t find the email in your inbox, check your junk or spam folder. If you’re still having trouble, give us a ring at 1-888-920-7180 – we’ll help you out.
Have questions about your Sonnet Pet Insurance? Get in touch! Just reach out to our dedicated agents via
Contact us and we can help. Our Insurance Advisors are available via chat Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.
It’s important that your Sonnet account is linked to an email address that belongs to you and is checked frequently. This is because any updates about your account will be sent to this email. You’ll also need this email address in order to log in to your account.
If you’ve forgotten which email address is associated with your account, double check your inbox for any emails from Sonnet. You can also try requesting a
If you’re still unsure of your email address,
Need to change your email? You can
Be sure to check your junk or spam folder first, just in case the email was directed there. If there’s still no sign of it, there are a couple possible reasons for this:
If you have a Sonnet policy, your account may be attached to another email address or there may be a misspelling. Instructions to reset your password will only be sent when the email address entered matches the email address on your account exactly. If you’re
If you don’t have a Sonnet policy, this will also mean you don’t have a Sonnet account – at least not yet! This is also why a password reset email wasn’t received. During purchasing, you will be invited to set up your Sonnet account.
If you’re looking to access a saved quote, you’ll want to look out for a confirmation email with a link back to your quote. If this email is missing in action, we can help with
We’ve tried to make this part of your move as easy as we can! You can update your location by using our Move Tool. Simply log in to your account, scroll to the bottom of your home page and click on “Are you Moving?”. Follow the steps on your account and you’re done! Your documents will be updated once you have completed the change.
We’ll calculate your coverage based on the factors of your new location. This might change the coverages that are offered and you might see an increase or decrease in your premium. Be sure to review any changes in price and coverage carefully. These will be highlighted during the move process.
Two-step verification is an extra layer of security for your Sonnet account that requires two ways of proving your identity. Each time you log in, after successfully entering your password, we’ll send a one-time security key to the phone number associated with your account.
This helps prevent unauthorized access to your account, protecting your personal information. When it comes to insurance, this also ensures we have a current phone number to contact you in the event of a claim. Plus, it can even help us prevent insurance fraud – keeping rates lower for everyone.
No problem! You can register a landline or mobile phone and choose between a call or text to receive your one-time security key.
Oops! Here are a few things to try:
- Re-enter your security code – just in case you made a typo
- Re-send a new security code to your phone
Still not working? Contact us – we’re here to help.
- Log in to your Sonnet account by typing your email address and password. Click the "Log in" button.
- Click on "Settings" at the top of the screen.
- Click on "Edit" beside the email address field.
- Type the new email address in the top field.
- Re-enter the new email address in the bottom field. Click on "Save" to save the new email address.
- You will receive an email to the new email address to confirm your email address change. Click "Okay".