When we started building Sonnet, our mantra was “we care enough to change everything” about the insurance experience. We really took that to heart. It’s not easy turning an old industry on its head but we did it because our research revealed that Canadians wanted a better customer experience. Now, we receive customer compliments daily and they make us feel warm and fuzzy inside.
The customer service industry has also taken notice and recognized Sonnet with three international awards. We changed insurance in Canada for our customers and that’s why we’re dedicating these customer service awards to you!
We are committed to you. If at any point you feel there is something we can be doing better, or something you love about your experience with us,
- Innovation in Customer Service – Bronze Award
- Contact Centre of the Year (Up to 100 seats) – Bronze Award
- Customer Service Department of the Year (Up to 100 seats) – Bronze Award
- We hired people with different backgrounds who could bring fresh ideas and personality to Sonnet. During interviews, we prioritized individuality and authenticity. These values are continually rewarded amongst the team to this day.
- Contact centres use scorecards to measure success. Our team doesn’t check boxes that assume all customers are the same. We measure how a customer feels at the end of a call instead of details like call time or whether they followed a script. That means you’ll always get a personalized experience and never have to worry about feeling rushed. Take your time – we’re here for you!
- Buzzword warning: Omnichannel. All you need to know is that the Sonnet approach to customer service gives our team a 360 degree view of interactions across phone, email, live chat and social media. You’ll never have to repeat authentication answers or the reason for contacting us.
We hate being on hold as much as you do. But sometimes it’s hard to avoid so we’ve tried to ease the pain. You can choose what genre of music you listen to and you’ll be served up hits from either rock, pop, country or RnB. You may hear your favourite song and decide to have a small dance party.
We call our customer service team ‘Heroes’ because they hold themselves to the highest possible standard and know how important each conversation can be. Like any hero, they don’t do it for the recognition or for awards. For us, there is nothing more gratifying than hearing from our customers directly about their positive experience with Sonnet. If you’re so inclined, let us know what you think about your experience with Sonnet on
Crafting a better customer experience didn’t happen overnight and we still have a lot of work ahead of us. It takes a lot of care, passion and hard work, but it’s all worth it when we hear from our customers that they feel like they were talking to family or a friend.