I was driving my vehicle in the U.S.A., and something happened. How can I report a claim?

Don’t worry, you can still report your claim online or over the phone since you’re still covered if you’re driving in the States. Make sure you’re able to collect the other vehicle and driver’s information to share with your Claims Professional. If you have the option to purchase a copy of a police report, you should do so and keep the receipt. We’ll reimburse you for the cost if you have a valid auto policy with us.