My car was hit when it was parked, and I don't know who hit it. How do I report my claim?

If your vehicle is hit while parked and you don't know who hit it (a.k.a. a hit and run), you must report the incident to the police first. Then, you can report your claim online or over the phone – even if you don’t have the other vehicle’s information. A Claims Professional will review your claim and discuss your coverages.