I only have windshield/glass damage to my car. How do I get it fixed?

If you need to have your windshield or another window fixed after it’s been damaged, there’s no need to open a claim on our end. We’ve simplified the process for you!

Here’s what to do if you need to have your windshield repaired:

  1. Call 1-844–766-6384 and follow the prompts to select the option to report a windshield claim.
  2. You’ll be put through to our partner Uniban to report any windshield or glass damage to your vehicle.
  3. You’ll need to provide details such as the extent of the damage, when it happened, and what vehicle the damage happened to, so be sure to have that info handy.

Did you know? Getting your windshield fixed won’t impact your insurance premium at renewal.