If you’re already a Sonnet customer, you can easily add your group discount online in a few steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Select the policy you’d like to add a Group Discount to.
- Select Add Group Discount.
- In the screen that appears, search for the name of your Group or Association and select it from the suggestions that appear. We’ll ask for your
group IDto confirm your eligibility.
- If you are an alumni of a Canadian University, you can also search for the name of the Canadian University you graduated from and select it from the suggestions that appear. We’ll ask you for your graduation year to confirm your eligibility.
- Click Add Group.
- Review your policy change and any impact to the price of your policy over the remaining policy term. Click Update Policy.
- Your policy has been updated with a Group Discount. Review your updated policy payment schedule for changes to the amount of your payments.
Your group discount will automatically be applied to the selected policy. If we’re unable to verify your eligibility, then the discount will be removed.
If you have multiple policies with Sonnet, repeat the steps above for each policy to add a qualifying group discount.