Do I need contents insurance as a landlord?

Yes. Because what landlord doesn’t keep at least a few key items at their rental property? And the good news is, with Sonnet your rented dwelling (or landlord) policy includes coverage for certain landlord’s belongings.

What do we mean by certain belongings? Well, we’ll cover things you keep at your rental property that you use to maintain the house, the yard, etc. These items include landscaping equipment (like a lawnmower) and other maintenance equipment (like tools). Also included? Household appliances (like a dishwasher), as well as furnishings.