Can I insure my rental property with Sonnet?

If you’re a landlord, you can insure a rental property with us only if your primary residence is also insured with Sonnet. We do not insure standalone rental properties.

Renting out a room in your home, or a basement apartment? Find out more about how your home insurance could cover you if you’re renting out part of the house you live in.