If you have an auto policy with multiple vehicles, you can easily remove a vehicle from your policy following the steps below. Remember, you’ll always need to be the registered owner of at least one of the vehicles on your policy.
- Click on the policy you’d like to update. Select Update vehicles and drivers from the options that appear.
- From the Coverage page click on Edit policy and choose the date you would like the change to take effect. Click Continue.
Heads up! The date that this change takes effect, you’ll no longer be covered by Sonnet to drive this vehicle.
- Click on the arrow next to the vehicle you want to remove and scroll down to the bottom of Vehicle Details. Click Remove and then Continue.
- From the Coverage Details page, review your coverage and the cost of your new policy. This amount is pro-rated and divided by the number of payments left on your current policy term. Click Update policy to go to the next step.
- On the Review and update page, click Update policy again to finalize your changes.