If your driving habits have changed, you want to make sure your auto policy reflects this. Whether you now have a shorter daily commute or will be driving more over the course of the year, you can update these distances through your Sonnet account in a few easy steps:
- Log in to your account and select your auto policy.
- Click Edit policy.
- Select Update vehicles, drivers and coverage and the date you want the change to take effect.
- Click the vehicle you’d like to update (if there is only one vehicle on your policy, it will already be selected).
- To update your Annual distance, select the range that matches how far you drive in a year. To update your Daily commute (one-way), enter in your one-way commuting distance in kilometers.
- Continue through to Your coverage details. Click Update policy.
- Click Update policy one more time to make the change.
If you currently have a quote and need to make corrections to your commuting or annual driving distance, you will need to start a new quote.