Depending on how you use your vehicle for business or commercial purposes, it may or may not be covered under your policy.
The following uses are considered business or commercial and are NOT covered by a personal auto policy:
- Using your vehicle to carry paying passengers
- This includes, but is not limited to Uber, Lyft or any other similar ridesharing services.
- Using your vehicle for deliveries/drop offs
- This includes but is not limited to UberEats, SkipTheDishes, DoorDash, JustEat, Foodora or any other similar delivery services.
- Renting your vehicle to others
- Vehicles that have commercial plates
- Emergency vehicles