If you’ve saved a quote, we’ll have sent you a confirmation email with a link to take you back to your quote. Click on this link and we’ll walk you through how to purchase your insurance policy online.
Heads up! Haven’t saved a quote yet? Here’s the step-by-step explaining how to get a
Here are the steps for buying your new home and/or auto insurance policy with Sonnet:
- Open the link to your saved quote and click “Buy now”.
- Create your new Sonnet account.
- Register your phone number for
two-step verification, to keep your account safe.
- Confirm and provide any final requested details. Here’s the info we’ll need:
- Name and address of your mortgage company, if you have a mortgage
- Any other homeowners listed on the deed of your home
- VIN(s) of your vehicle(s)
- Name and address of your leasing or financing company, if your car is leased or financed
- Enter your payment information – this includes if you’d like to pay annually or monthly, and
what method of payment you’d like to use.
- Review and confirm your coverage details and payment options. Make any changes, if necessary. Don’t forget, you can always update your coverages and method of payment after purchase.
- Read carefully and agree to the Consent and Policy Conditions for your province.
- Click “Buy now” to purchase your insurance policy.
- Congratulations – you’re insured!
Heads up! If you’re looking to purchase a pet insurance policy, the process is a little different. Visit our