Contact us first and we'll do our best to make things better. If you still want to stop your policy from renewing, you can follow these steps:
Heads up! Before cancelling your renewal policy, make sure you have new coverage ready to go so you’re not left unprotected.
- Log in to your Sonnet account.
- Click View your renewed policy details for the policy you’d like to cancel. (This can be found under your current policy on your Dashboard.)
- Click Edit policy.
- From the options that appear, select Cancel policy and Continue.
- Pick your policy’s renewal date as the cancellation date. We’ll also ask why you’re looking to cancel.
- Click I’d still like to cancel this policy, followed by Continue to cancellation details.
- Check off that you provide your consent for the policy to be cancelled.
- Click Continue.
- You’ll need to confirm one more time that you’d like to cancel your policy by selecting Cancel policy – this will stop your policy from automatically renewing.
You’ll continue to have access to your Sonnet account if you need to review your previous policy later on or if you want to get a new quote in the future.