Will my years of driving experience transfer to my new Sonnet auto policy if I’m from out-of-province?

We recognize the total number of years you’ve been licensed in Canada, no matter what province they’re from. If you’ve moved from province to province, your experience from your last province should transfer to your new license in your current province. Our system should automatically include this (it will pull whatever information the government has for that license number).