What if I have a car accident and there are injuries?

If you or someone else is injured in an accident, please let us know right away. We’ll assign a dedicated specialist who’ll review the details and determine access to the appropriate benefits and/or compensation.

If you’re in Quebec and you’re injured in a car accident, you must report it to the SAAQ.