CUPE 4705 members who bundle could save an average of $474
Get your exclusive discount* on home and auto insurance today.
Get the benefits of home and auto insurance with Sonnet
We’re Canada’s first fully online insurance company. Answer a few simple questions and we’ll provide coverage options and a price built just for you!
Getting your exclusive CUPE 4705 members discount*, powered by Endless Savings & More (ESM), is easy. Follow the link below and use the same email address that you used to register for the ESM app as your Group ID – your discount will automatically be applied. Bundle your home and auto insurance and you could save even more. The price you’re quoted is final. There are no hidden fees or follow up calls. Just click, review and buy online.
Quote & buy online
Sonnet is Canada’s first fully online insurance company. Answer a few simple questions, customize your coverage and buy securely online. Login anytime to manage your account, access policy documents and more.
Online doesn’t have to mean on-your-own. Our award-winning Insurance Advisors are here to help. Email, chat or call our fully-licensed agents and experience our 91% customer satisfaction score for yourself.
24/7 claims support
With 600 claims professionals and a network of certified partners across Canada—we’re always here when you need us. Plus, our hassle-free claims promise guarantees the quality of your repairs when you use our pre-screened vendors.
If you’re already a Sonnet customer, you can easily add your group discount online in a few steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Select the policy you’d like to add a Group Discount to.
- Select Add Group Discount.
- In the screen that appears, search for the name of your Group or Association and select it from the suggestions that appear. We’ll ask for your
group IDto confirm your eligibility.
- If you are an alumni of a Canadian University, you can also search for the name of the Canadian University you graduated from and select it from the suggestions that appear. We’ll ask you for your graduation year to confirm your eligibility.
- Click Add Group.
- Review your policy change and any impact to the price of your policy over the remaining policy term. Click Update Policy.
- Your policy has been updated with a Group Discount. Review your updated policy payment schedule for changes to the amount of your payments.
Your group discount will automatically be applied to the selected policy. If we’re unable to verify your eligibility, then the discount will be removed.
If you have multiple policies with Sonnet, repeat the steps above for each policy to add a qualifying group discount.
We can help around the clock.
To qualify for a group discount, you or your spouse need to be an alumni or a student of an eligible Canadian University, member of an eligible association, an affinity partner or an employee/retiree of a sponsored company. When you add your discount, we’ll also ask for a
Adding a group discount is easy.
- Look for the Group Discount field when getting a home or auto quote. You can quickly search for the name of your group or association and select it from the suggestions that appear. We’ll ask for your
group IDto confirm your eligibility.
- If you’re a university alumni or student, look for the Canadian University field. Quickly search for the name of your university. As a university alumni or student, you may be eligible for a group discount. We’ll ask you for your graduation/expected graduation year to confirm your eligibility.
- Click Continue.
- That’s it! Your group discount will automatically be applied to your quote. If we’re unable to verify your eligibility, then the discount will be removed.
Already have a Sonnet insurance policy? Learn
Depending on your group, some discounts will apply to both your auto and property policies, while others may apply only to one. If you’re a member of multiple groups, you can only apply one discount per policy.
During your home or auto quote, start typing and select your group from the dropdown, then enter your
Endless Savings & More and Sonnet have a commercial alliance.
The Sonnet customer satisfaction score is based on the average survey results of Economical Insurance respondents between January to December 2018.
Average savings of $474 annually, is calculated on a national basis (excluding Manitoba, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Yukon, and Nunavut) of current bundled property and auto Sonnet policies as of January 2020, and includes affinity discount.